Web-service for optimization of goods shipment (rolls, packages of sawn timber, pallets) in transport (wagons, trucks, containers)
The Opti-Loading service enables automatic solution of a complex of tasks related to the choice of vehicles and loading finished goods.
The service enables to optimally distribute finished goods (rolls of paper/cardboard of various formats and diameters, as well as pallets and boxes or mixed load) to vehicles: containers, wagons, trucks.
Opti-Loading uses unique mathematical models and algorithms to calculate optimal loading schemes, including:
- optimal plans for mix load (rolls, pallets)
- non-standard loading schemes for wagons, trucks, and containers
- the most appropriate set of wagons/containers for selected load volume
- optimal load for the given set of vehicles
- the order of loading/unloading, the possibility of adding load
- stiffness and balance of cargo placement, axle weight, etc.
- geometric dimensions and carrying capacity of the transport
- dimensions and location of the gate (at the end of a container, in the middle of the side wall of a wagon), the slope of the wagon roof
- recommendations on additional loading
- Increasing the efficiency of transport loading by 4…5%
- Compliance with requirements for balancing and stiffness of cargo placement, loading order, axle weight, etc.
- The service can be used as a stand-alone product (including via the Web-interface), or as a plug-in to an existing accounting or MES-system
- Reduction of transportation costs by 3…4%
- Support of multi-user mode with various functions and access rights
- The system has a user-friendly interface,
- Can be easily customized for any type of vehicle,
- Provides users with all necessary reference information,
- Automatically generates printed and electronic documents