Handheld moisture meter FMD6
Unique features are the available calibration lines of wood species and building materials as well as the function to add user calibration lines.
The FMD6 is the perfect instrument for the professional who wants to measure, store and register moisture measurements of various wood species and construction materials, for the benefit of quality control.
The FMD6 moisture meter is approved by the FMPA (MPA, Otto Graph Institut) for measuring the moisture content in glue laminated wood products
FMD6 measures the moisture content with a probe which is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
The FMD6 has a memory for measuring reports. Each report includes the data of the measured material as well as a statistical survey and a reliability interval. Stored values can be printed or processed with a personal computer using the FMD-Print program.
- Wood species including botanical names
- Brookhuis reference calibration line
- AS/NZS 1080.1 reference calibration line
- FMPA, MPA approved moisture meter for construction timber
- Wood calibration lines per species (approx. 500 calibration lines)
- Wood calibration lines per group (4 group for wood)
- Calibration lines for construction materials (19 calibration lines)
- Programmable calibration lines (approx. 450 calibration lines)
- Temperature correction for wood from -40°C to 90°C (-4°F to 194°F) in steps of – 1°C (1°F)
- Language (Dutch, English, German, French, Italian and Swedish, other languages possible)
- Report selection and project number
- Resistance measurement
- Measuring range 5~99% (for wood)
- Measuring range 0~99% (for construction materials)
- Accuracy 0.2% (on reference material)
- Resolution 0.1%|
- Clear graphical display with backlight
- Statistical processing per measuring such as average MC, standard deviation and reliabilty interval
- Memory for 75 reports / 2000 values
- Connection for temperature sensor
- RS 232 serial interface (USB optional)
- Working temperature 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Adjustable automatic switchoff
- Battery check
- 4×1,5 volt Alkaline (AA) batteries Dimensions 190x100x34mm
- Weight 370 gram (incl. Battery)