Handheld moisture meter FMC
- The microprocessor controlled moisture meter FMC is suitable for measuring wood and construction materials.
- The FMC measures the moisture content with an electrode that is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
- The FMC immediately corrects the measured moisture content to “real percentages ” based on the set material and the set temperature.
- The FMC is the ideal instrument for accurate and particularly uncomplicated measurements of various wood species and construction materials.
- Brookhuis reference calibration line
- AS/NZS 1080.1 reference calibration line
- Wood calibration lines per wood group (4 groups)
- Construction material calibration lines (19 calibration lines)
- Temperature correction for wood in steps of 1°C or 1°F
- Temperature correction for wood from -40 up to 90°C (-4 up to 194°F)
- Resistance moisture measurement
- Measuring range 5~99% (for wood)
- Measuring range 0~99% (for construction materials)
- Accuracy 0.3% (on reference material)
- Resolution 0.1%
- Instrument temperature range 0~50°C (32~122°F)
- Adjustable automatic switch-off
- Battery check, battery 9 Volt Alkaline (6LR6)
- Dimensions 160x85x30 mm
- Weight 260 gram (including battery)
- Settings can be locked using a pin code